Thank you for your interest in working with UVM SI-MBA Students and Alumni!
VBSR is collecting interest from our members in working with SI-MBA students and alumni, which will be shared with these emerging leaders through a partnership with the UVM Grossman School of Business: VBSR members will share the opportunities they have with VBSR, and VBSR will share them with SI-MBA students/alumni.
To share the project(s) you have for consideration by SI-MBA students and alumni, please:
- Familiarize yourself with the 3 different opportunities to work with SI-MBA talent and consider which option(s) would be the best fit for your organization
- Post a listing on VBSR’s Job Board, including the following information:
- Project title (a working title is fine!) under Position Title
- Description of both your organization and the project you need help with, which types of work experience(s) would be the best fit for your project (Post-Graduate Fellowship, SIMPACT Consulting, or Practicum Project) and what you are seeking in the student(s) or graduate(s) you would be working with under Position Description
- “Contract” for Position Type
- The timeline for your project, where work will take place, and who to direct inquiries to (Name, Title, email address) under “Application Instructions”
VBSR will post this opportunity on our Job Board as a SI-MBA Student & Alumni Project and share it with the SI-MBA program network. A SI-MBA student, alumni, or staff member will follow up with you directly to discuss next steps.
Questions or need support?
- For questions about VBSR’s services in connecting VBSR members with SI-MBA talent, contact Roxanne Vought, VBSR Executive Director.
- For questions about the SI-MBA program, contact John Kim, UVM Grossman School of Business Graduate Programs Career Advisor.