How to Vote:
Thank you for helping VBSR identify future board members!
Each VBSR member organization is entitled to one vote and there are two ways to submit your ballot:
- Vote Online: 2021 VBSR Board of Directors Ballot
- Vote by Email or Mail: 2021 VBSR Board of Directors Ballot
Ballots are due by 5 PM Wednesday, November 24th.
About the Candidates, Election Process, and VBSR Board of Directors:
VBSR Board terms are for three years. Each fall, VBSR holds an election allowing the membership to:
- Re-elect current Board members whose terms are up but wish to continue to serve
- Elect new Board members who wish to fill any openings on the Board
VBSR seeks candidates with a demonstrated commitment to the mission, vision, and values of VBSR, as well as to the organization itself, and optimum board diversity based upon a balance of the following factors:
- Organizational Identity (i.e. size of organization, geography, industry)
- Personal identity (i.e. career stage, gender identity, lived experience)
- Skills, knowledge, and interests
For more information on eligibility and criteria for the VBSR Board, please see our Nomination page and Board Election Process. For more information about the Nominating Committee, please see our Committee page.