VBSR Launches Speaker Series, Networking Event
People.Planet.Prosperity. Speaker Series kicks off with “Regenerative Agriculture: How can businesses work in collaboration with the land?” panel
Burlington, Vt. (June 2, 2022) – Vermont Businesses for Social Responsibility (VBSR) launches its People.Planet.Prosperity. Speaker Series on June 14 with “Regenerative Agriculture: How can businesses work in collaboration with the land?” The series will consist of panels focused on leading-edge topics important to VBSR members with experts and innovators from the business community. Following this inaugural panel at King Arthur Baking’s outdoor patio in Norwich, VT, attendees will enjoy networking, drinks, free food and live music.
Regenerative Agriculture: How can businesses work in collaboration with the land?
Inaugural panel for VBSR’s People.Planet.Prosperity. Speaker Series
Registration and additional event details
June 14, 2022, 4:30 pm – 7:30 pm
King Arthur Baking’s outdoor patio
135 U.S. 5, Norwich, VT, 05055
Free parking available on site.
- Heather Darby, moderator: Extension Professor: Agronomy Specialist at University of Vermont Extension
- Will Allen: Farm Co-Founder, Board Member at Cedar Circle Farm
- Julie Davenson: President of the Board of Directors at NOFA-NH; Producer Network Coordinator at Southshire Meats; Farmer Network Director at the Regenerative Food Network
- Will Raap: Chairman and Founder of Gardener’s Supply Company; Founder of Intervale Center; Owner of Earthkeep Farmcommon
- Mollie Wills: Grassroots Organizing Director at Rural Vermont
VBSR is a statewide, nonprofit business association with a mission to leverage the power of business for positive social and environmental impact. Through education and networking, VBSR provides information and strengthens connections among the community of businesspeople focusing on socially responsible businesses.