VBSR 2023 Programming Overview
[Bookmark this page and check back for updates; first published 01-03-23]
In 2022 we embraced a COVID-integrated approach to VBSR programming with a mix of virtual-only, hybrid, and fully in-person education, professional development, networking and annual gatherings. With your flexibility, this model served our membership and extended community well and we look forward to expanding on this blend in 2023.
To prepare you, we’ve put together the following overview so that you can make the most of this year with VBSR.
Start by following VBSR on EventBrite. This way, each time we post a new event you’ll be alerted as soon as it goes live. We also suggest saving the date by manually calendarizing our Signature Events – it’s never too early to start planning.
Finally, bookmark this page and check back frequently to note all the various places we’ll be holding our popular Networking Get-Togethers – from innovation centers to pizza parlors, from Bolton to Brattleboro, you’ll want to be sure you attend as many of these as possible.
This overview is just the start. Many more details are forthcoming (on this page and elsewhere), but please start planning now. We can’t wait to see you soon!
- VBSR Signature Events 2023
- 33rd Annual VBSR Conference – Thursday, May 11, 2023 (@ HULA Lakeside, Burlington)
- 22nd Annual VBSR Awards Ceremony – October 2023
- VBSR Legislative Breakfast – Wednesday, December 6, 2023
- Starting Soon
- Free programming/member engagement
- Impact Circles: People & Culture, JEDI (monthly)
- Networking Get-Togethers (January, February, March, April, June, July, September, October, November)
- Policy and Advocacy
- February – Housing Lobby Day
- March – Climate Lobby Day
- Policy Webinars during the Vermont Legislative Session
- Shaping the Public Narrative Webinars
- July, August, December
- Other Events and Series
- Meet VBSR: A UVM Student Event (Thursday, February 9)
- JEDI trainings
- People & Culture Trainings
- Vermont Changemakers Table