Sign Up for ASBC’s Webinar Training Feb 14: Effective Advocating & Lobbying Your Elected Officials
As a business leader, your voice carries a lot of influence. Now more than ever, you can make a difference by using that influence with elected officials, decision makers and the media to impact the policies that matter to you and your stakeholders.
To give you all the tips you need, the American Sustainable Business Council (ASBC) is offering the following webinar in our ongoing series of advocacy training.
- February 14, 1 – 2 PM ET: Effective Advocating & Lobbying Your Elected Officials: In this training, we will educate and prepare business leaders to be effective advocates for your issues. Here’s what you will learn:
- Plan an in-person meeting with policy makers
- How to prepare and research for in-person meeting
- Execute a successful meeting with policy makers
- Post-meeting outreach
- Get your message to policy makers when you can’t meet in person (outside-in approach)
Join ASBC’s experts and equip yourself with an arsenal of tools to build relationships with the elected officials and the media to make your business voice heard on the issues and policies that matter!
Whether you are meeting with your local, state or national elected officials, joining ASBC for our lobby days or in-district meetings, or telling your story to the media, now is the time to step up and be heard. Join us.