Sign Up for ASBC’s next Webinar Training Feb 21: Hone Your Message and Work with the Media to Get It Out
As a business leader, your voice carries a lot of influence. Now more than ever, you can make a difference by using that influence with elected officials, decision makers and the media to impact the policies that matter to you and your stakeholders.
To give you all the tips you need, the American Sustainable Business Council (ASBC) is offering the following webinar in our ongoing series of advocacy training.
- February 21, 1 – 2 PM ET: Hone Your Message and Work with the Media to Get It Out: If the new political reality has you itching to speak out in the media, this session is for you. Learn best practices from the front lines. Here’s what you will learn:
- How to make the strongest arguments for your policy agenda
- How to use your company as proof for how policies affect business
- How to locate journalists interested in what you have to say
- Tips to enhance your credibility and confidence
Join ASBC’s experts and equip yourself with an arsenal of tools to build relationships with the elected officials and the media to make your business voice heard on the issues and policies that matter!
Whether you are meeting with your local, state or national elected officials, joining ASBC for our lobby days or in-district meetings, or telling your story to the media, now is the time to step up and be heard. Join us.