Web Developer | Full Time
Location: 35 Thompson Street, OnLogic
As a senior member of the IT/Software Team located in our South Burlington, Vermont Headquarters you design and develop scalable web interface solutions used for high volume web-based applications that deliver a best of breed user experience for our customers. This full time role within a small, fun and fast paced team helps us provide a compelling and easy-to-navigate online customer platform, while maintaining site speed and creating an unsurpassed customer experience on our website.
On an average day, you’ll…
- Be working with some of the latest technologies and frameworks and influencing a greenfield replatforming project using React, NextJS, Node, GraphQL, Tailwind, Headless CMS, and Headless ecommerce.
- Develop, implement, deploy, and maintain changes for internal systems.
- Review and test code written while partnering with QA on environment management, running test releases on the staging environment and running the live releases.
- Be the go to person for quick resolutions of high impact issues that are escalated to our tier 2 developers.
The team you will be joining:
Our IT team touches every aspect of our business and each of our day to day lives here at OnLogic. Made up of software developers, infrastructure and security experts, systems and network engineers and business technology professionals, our IT team is constantly working to improve our internal systems to make our lives easier, while optimizing our website to do the same for our customers. From the technology we use to do our jobs, to the infrastructure that guides the way we build, test and ship our products, our IT team keeps our business running smoothly.
- Learn more about Life at OnLogic.
- You have a minimum of 4 years experience in a professional development environment.
- You are proficient in CSS (CSS Modules, Tailwind CSS).
- You have knowledge of Git flow branching model, Services Orientated Architecture (SOA) and Testing Frameworks.
- You are familiar with reviewing code of peers and providing feedback.
- You have knowledge in SQL including database and query optimization along with Linux.
Who we’re looking for:
- An experienced Web Developer with a passion for quality, efficiency, and trailblazing to continue to elevate our web presence.
- A person who is creative and drives to solve problems in partnership with stakeholders.
- A person who wants an opportunity to solve complex business needs for a growing organization.
- A passion for quality and efficiency to continue to elevate our web presence.
- Someone who is keen on learning new technology and teaching it to others.
Who we are:
OnLogic is growing, and we want to give you the same opportunity to grow in your career! We design and manufacture specialized computers and hardware solutions for companies all over the world, helping them to make the seemingly impossible possible. Our computers are designed to work where others would fail, and it’s our vision to be the first choice in industrial computing. To make that vision a reality, we’ve built a team of ambitious problem solvers, guided by the company’s core values of Open, Fair, Innovative and Independent. We have an open office, open salaries and strive to be fair and transparent in our decision making. We encourage input and feedback from every member of our team and look to improve ourselves and our business every single day.
OnLogic is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To learn more about our values, our mission and what it’s like to work at OnLogic, visit www.onlogic.com/careers.
The salary range for this role is $85,000 to $95,000. We determine final compensation based on discussions with applicants and their experience in similar roles.
- A competitive Salary based upon your experience and the requirements of the role
- A comprehensive Benefits package
- 401k Plan with 3% Employer Contribution
- An Annual Profit Share Bonus
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave, and Short & Long Term Disability
- Opportunity to Participate in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- A personal development plan created to help you (and us) grow