Wake Robin – Director of Human Resources | Full Time
Location: 200 Wake Robin Drive, Shelburne, VT, USA
- sincere care and concern for the well-being and employment experience of staff,
- a service orientation,
- an appreciation for difference, and
- a collaborative and team-oriented approach.
- Leadership, Strategic Planning, and Organizational Dynamics – Embed Wake Robin’s mission and core values of the community in HR practices & policies.
- Tactical HR Operations – Attract, engage, and retain our high-quality workforce; manage benefits and compensation; handle employment law issues and compliance
- Resident Relations – With leadership peers, bring communication and caring to the needs and experiences of community members
- Staff Management – Support our high-quality working environment through proactive performance and talent management, equity and inclusion initiatives, training, and employee development
- HR Generalist background, including 5+ years in a senior leadership role for an organization with 100+ employees.
- SPHR or SHRM-SCP certification.
- Strength in:
- Developing employees, building on their strengths, recognizing and valuing difference, and supporting equity and inclusion
- Strategic leadership, vision, planning, program implementation and follow-up
- Collaborative problem-solving across different disciplines within the organization, with a focus on accountability in shared implementation of solutions
- Competency in:
- Recruitment, engagement, performance development, and retention
- Employee relations, and providing related guidance to managers
- Compensation and benefits planning and management
- HRIS system oversight
- Benefit planning and management
- Employment law and policy development and management
- Performance development
- Consistency of practice and procedure development and application.
Applications should be submitted to our search partner, Beth Gilpin Consulting, via this link: bit.ly/wakerobin-director-hr-apply, where you will also find the full job description.