Vermont Clean Cities Coalition/UVM's Transportation Research Center
VT Clean Cities Intern | Paid Internship
Location: Burlington, VT. Remote work will be considered
The VTCCC Clean Cities Intern works with VTCCC’s Coordinator in UVM’s Transportation Research Center to accomplish the goals of the coalition. The Intern helps plan and conduct local events, plan and conduct social media campaigns, and assists with projects to reduce petroleum usage across Vermont. This position is a paid, part-time, temporary (30 – 40 hours/week; approximately June 14, 2021 – August 27, 2021).
VTCCC SUMMER 2021 INTERN WORK PLAN
- Develop education and outreach strategies for a variety of Coalition activities
- Update VTCCC’s database of stakeholder contacts
- Assist with Clean Cities outreach events, including a virtual site visits and demonstration events Assist with promotion and deployment of alternative fuel vehicles (AFV) and advanced technology vehicles (ATVs) on college and school campuses.
- Assist with planning a Clean Cities stakeholder meeting
- Provide research support with Department of Energy calculators for an electric lawn equipment pilot at UVM.
- Provide support for and assistance with other Coalition activities, such as transit equity projects, and support for stakeholders with data for grant applications.
Enhance the VTCCC social media efforts and website in a variety of the coalition’s outreach efforts including but not limited to: social media and website improvements; monthly newsletter production; assisting in general fleet manager’s outreach.
Deadline: May 15, 2021 12:00 am
Please send resume and cover letter.