Vermont Land Trust
Vice President of Operations | Full Time
Are you interested in supporting life-long connections to Vermont’s farms, forests, and natural areas?
We are seeking a proven operations leader who can advance our mission by strengthening the human, financial, and technological resources within our growing non-profit.
The Vice President of Operations will bring vision, purpose, support, and cohesiveness to our Finance, People and Culture, and Information Technology teams, helping to ensure that each staff person has the skills, tools, information, and resources to do their best work.
- Provide operational leadership across support functions
- Lead organizational change efforts
- Improve systems, collaboration, and teamwork
- Champion principles of justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion
- Ten years of relevant operational leadership experience, including strong subject matter understanding of IT, Finance, and People and Culture
- Bachelor’s degree in business or public administration, or related field.
- Ideal candidates will have expertise in systems-thinking, process and change management, and organization-wide communication.
Compensation and Benefits
- Starting annual salary: $98,975
- Generous benefits package offered through a cafeteria plan equivalent to $22,700/year to help pay for medical and dental insurance, a Health Savings Plan, and a 403b retirement program with match.
- Six weeks of combined time off per year.
- Work will be performed both at the office in Montpelier, VT and from your home office.
DEADLINE: March 18, 2022
Seeking more information before applying? Feel free to contact our search partner, Beth Gilpin at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential exploratory conversation or apply directly here: bit.ly/VLT_VPofOperations
The Vermont Land Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We honor and encourage people of all backgrounds and lived experiences to apply.
Deadline: March 18, 2022 12:00 am
Please apply online at: bit.ly/VLT_VPofOperations