Traffic Manager | Full Time
Location: 212 Battery St, Burlington, VT, USA
Traffic and Production Managers know every aspect of an agency’s workflow and processes and can be trusted to keep things moving under pressure and on tight deadlines. This role is a key resource and the central contact point for all project work. They are responsible for the internal coordination, expediting and scheduling/delivery of projects through the agency.
If you are a problem solver, organized, and detail oriented, this role might be for you. Additionally, you should be a people-person, as much of your daily duties will revolve around interaction with different members of each group.
- In collaboration with the client, strategy and creative teams, develop a schedule for each job to support the best quality deliverable.
- Maintain a holistic understanding of agency workload.
- Prepare and deliver daily status reports of all active jobs.
- Anticipate bottlenecks or resource/timing issues and provide proactive solutions.
- Manage multiple jobs at different stages in the process – from kick-off, client approval, production and delivery.
- Prioritize multiple tasks, always ensuring that projects are delivered with a high quality of work and on time.
- Keep Wrike, our online project management tool, current and up to date.
- Collaborate with team leads to book freelance talent as needed.
- Ensure all work is seen by appropriate stakeholders before it is delivered to the client.
- Proof read all content and ensure external proofing occurs as needed.
- Manage the organization and archive of the electronic file structure for creative and production work.
- Collaborate with the media buyers regarding production specs and ensure all publication deadlines are met.
- Deliver of all production ready files to vendors – including print, digital and broadcast.
- Campaign tag implementation, including creation of campaign URLs and UTM codes for all non-paid media jobs.
- Work to continually improve and optimize agency workflow, scheduling and production delivery.
- 3+ years experience as a Traffic Manager, or similar role in an agency setting
- Working knowledge of and experience with Wrike a must
- Exceptional project management and organization skills
- Expert at managing multiple projects and competing timelines
- Able to work with various interpersonal styles to deliver high-quality results
- A desire to take on new challenges, grow and learn every day
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a larger team in a fast-paced environment
- Desire for feedback that will push your work to the next level
- Great self-management and organization skills
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com