Temporary Admin – 32 Hours Per Week | Contract
Location: 20 Winter Sport Ln #135, Williston, VT 05495, USA
Temporary Office Administrator – 32 Hours Per Week
89 North®, a wholly owned subsidiary of Chroma Technology Corp, develops innovative products for the biomedical imaging market. We focus on development of high-performance light sources for fluorescence-based applications including fluorescence microscopy, automated DNA sequencing, HTS/HCS, real time PCR and microarray analysis
We have an exciting opening for a Temporary Office Administrator!
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Document standard operating procedures for office functions and tasks
- Document and manage returned materials (RMAs)
- Send client statements
- Shipping and receiving: prepare products for shipment, which includes packaging and preparing shipping checklists and records; generate shipping documents for customer orders, including international orders, as required
- Management of demonstration equipment inventory
- Assemble trade show materials and coordinate shipping and return
- Assist the office manager with other office management tasks, as requested
- High attention to detail
- Must have excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively with all individuals/groups within the organization
- Ability to work independently but not afraid to ask questions
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel, internet
- High school diploma required; Associate’s Degree or business coursework preferred.
- Previous experience with office work required.
Prospective and/or new employees will be required to comply with Chroma’s COVID vaccination, testing, and face covering requirements. The requirements include proof of at least one COVID-19 vaccine dose prior to the start of employment and verification of the second dose within 30 days of the start of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to applicable vaccination requirements and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Applicants in need of an exemption due to a sincerely held religious belief or disability should contact email@example.com.
89 North is an employee-owned company, a Certified B Corporation, and an equal opportunity employer
Please apply on our website.