Strategic Communications Coordinator | Full Time
Location: 1889 Williston Rd, South Burlington, VT 05403, USA
This role is based in Burlington, Vermont with some hybrid work possible. Strong applicants from other regions of VT, the Seacoast of NH, or the Pioneer Valley of MA may be considered.
About Working Fields
- Communications Management: Act as the first point of contact across all platforms, including social media, job boards, website, and company phone. Screen prospective jobseekers and schedule intake appointments. Provide a warm, respectful experience for people of all backgrounds and life experiences. Respond to all messages in a timely manner.
- Email Marketing & Automation: Create and execute email and/or text marketing campaigns using the company’s automation platform. Plan, write, and send two email newsletters (monthly and quarterly). Use automation to support company goals and outreach.
- Social Media Management: Oversee and grow the company’s social media presence. Develop and curate content, schedule posts, and keep digital profiles up to date. Manage job boards such as Indeed.
- Graphic Design: Create visual assets that support or enhance marketing campaigns using company design platform (Canva). Use templates to design event fliers and social media assets.
- Asset Management: Manage the company’s digital and physical marketing inventory, ordering new materials from vendor partners as needed. Oversee routine website maintenance (such as uploading newsletters or adding new staff).
- Team Support: Work closely with Leadership Team, Business Development Managers, and other team members to provide marketing and communications support. Assist with event planning and audience outreach strategies as needed. Gather internal data and core content for annual Benefit Report, to be produced by an external partner.
- Marketing Coordination: Coordinate work done by an outsourced marketing partner. Maintain clear, consistent messaging through all communications. Monitor and analyze marketing performance, making recommendations as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field; or equivalent experience.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Proven experience in marketing communications, including project leadership.
- Proficiency in short-form content creation, including social media posts, emails, posters, and similar projects. Knowledge of basic graphic design.
- Familiarity with marketing automation tools, ATS/CRM platforms, and analytics tools.
- Passion for supporting our community, addressing systemic barriers, and promoting inclusive employment via the Working Fields model.
- Salary starts at $50,000 based on experience
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Company-funded HRA
- Company-paid short- and long-term disability coverage
- Retirement plan with 3% company match
- Unlimited PTO and federal holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
Deadline: October 28, 2023 12:00 am
If you have a passion for effective, creative communication and a desire to contribute to our company’s mission, we invite you to join our team. Candidates with lived experience of systemic barriers are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply, submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.