Norwich Solar Technologies
Solar Project Coordinator | Full Time
Category: Renewable Energy
Location: 15 Railroad Row
Norwich Solar Technologies (https://norwichsolar.com/) has been developing and commercializing leading-edge innovations in clean technology since 2011. Our mission is to continue to advance the integration and deployment of affordable solar power for regional organizations – enabling them to improve their bottom line while reducing their carbon footprint. Our clients include municipalities, community services institutions, schools, businesses large and small, and community solar residential clients.
The Solar Project Coordinator works with our development team to help locate, study, permit, and document our solar projects. This position provides project coordination to deliver the best experience for our customers and oversees many parts of the project, including tracking project status and executing administrative tasks. This position will work with various members of the project team, maintaining the progress and tasks of multiple projects from start to finish and monitoring goals throughout. This person will work to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency. A broad range of skills is required to perform tasks pertaining to project permitting and other development requirements.
- Superior time management skills with a high commitment to deadlines
- Strong attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact with external professionals, including regulators, consultants, utilities, attorneys and solar and financial customers
- Ability to work independently
- Self-motivated and hardworking
- Experience with project permitting, reporting, and planning/scheduling
- Experience in the solar energy industry
- Familiarity with lease contracts, construction-related contracting, and/or customer purchase contracts
- Ability to interpret statutes and regulations
- Experience filing documents with towns and state entities
- Experience with ArcGIS or other geographic mapping capabilities
- Ability to work effectively remotely, including from a home office
- Ability to travel to solar sites
Competitive and commensurate with experience. This full-time position includes a robust benefits package offering health care, vacation, and retirement savings opportunities.
Please send resumes and additional information to Norwich Solar Technologies at email@example.com. No phone calls, please.