Software Tester | Full Time
Location: 2933 Waterbury-Stowe Rd, Waterbury Village Historic District, VT 05676, USA
We are seeking an experienced and detail-oriented Software Tester to join our team. If you’re passionate about ensuring software quality and have a knack for spotting even the tiniest imperfections, then we want you on our team. Your attention to detail is what sets you apart, and we’re eager to have you bring that unique skill to Ivy Computer.
Ivy Computer is not your average company. Here you can work for a company that values its people; a place where you have room to be creative, the environment is relaxed, and there is potential for upward mobility. We’re the ones Vermont Business Magazine keeps raving about, from Best Places to Work to fastest growing Vermont tech companies. And, we’re on the lookout for brilliant minds like yours to grow with us.
What You’ll Do:
As a Manual Software Tester, your role is pivotal in ensuring our internal and external software meets the highest quality and reliability standards. You’ll be hands-on with our team in testing, bug discovery, and driving continuous product improvement.
- Conduct thorough manual tests to uncover defects, inconsistencies, and areas for improvement in software functionality.
- Document defects clearly, providing steps to reproduce and potential impacts.
- Collaborate closely with the programming team to validate bug fixes and ensure timely resolution.
- Perform regression testing to confirm seamless integration of software changes and updates.
- Contribute to refining and enhancing testing processes and methodologies.
- Provide constructive feedback to enhance the user experience and product quality.
- Testing Experience and familiarity with testing methodologies and tools are a plus
- An enthusiasm for technology and a commitment to staying updated with industry trends.
- You thrive on tackling complex problems and excel at troubleshooting.
- A keen eye for detail, capable of spotting issues that might be overlooked.
- Strong teamwork skills with excellent communication and written abilities.
- Most of all, must work and play well with others
We have been a leader in our industry for over 25 years. At Ivy we maintain a very relaxed office environment. Our team is happy, healthy, and well rounded. We believe in going the extra mile for our customers and our co-workers. At Ivy Computer, we love the work we do, and it shows.
Ivy Computer, Inc. has an excellent benefits package that includes medical insurance supplemented with an HRA for out-of-pocket expenses, dental and vision benefits, generous paid time off, 401k, life and disability insurance, a bonus plan, and tuition reimbursement opportunities. Highly competitive compensation. We even provide free car detailing!
Just Be You, We Like You That Way! We firmly believe collaboration among team members with varied pasts and perspectives generates deeper insights, resulting in actions that better serve our customers, employees, and community. Our goal is to foster an inclusive environment, celebrate diversity, and value respect for one another. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities no matter who you are or where you are from.
So, does Ivy sound like the place for you?
How to Apply:
If you are interested in joining our team, please click here to submit your cover letter and resume.
Why do we want a cover letter? We’re not interested in a robotic, copy-paste formality that just reiterates what’s already in your resume. We want to get to know the real you. Give us the scoop on what makes you tick, what gets you excited, and what you value most. Share the gems that might not neatly fit into a standard resume.