Social Media Marketing and Communications Coordinator | Full Time
Location: 4 Sunset Street, Stowe, VT, USA
The Why/The Function
We are a consulting collaborative that’s reimagining what it means to lead wisely in a global age. We develop leaders who are wise inside and smart outside through human-centered programming that emphasizes emotional intelligence and fosters community, while tackling real business challenges.
If you live and breathe purpose and value driven marketing, we need to talk. We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for all things that talk to our audience. We strive to build communities and consistently add value to our audience. This role is new to Westwood and we are hoping it will allow us to do this on a more consistent basis utilizing virtual methods.
This role is part time leading to full time. Hours flexible depending on fit.
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution
- Experimenting with various organic and paid acquisition channels
- Develop and manage purpose driving campaigns and build communities
- In charge of CRM: Track and build our list in a CRM and target lists accordingly using Fresh sales
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Researching demand for the organization’s products and services.
- Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing.
- Write copy for posts, newsletters and blogs
- Develop and align material for leadership program participants and alums and distribute that material accordingly
- Work with consultants and other individuals to create content, work on strategy, keep website updates etc.
- Familiar with Monday.com as a PM system – or you are organized and love learning new things!
- Support our Bcorp status
- We are a small team so everyone help with office duties, administrative tasks and project management tasks for programming
We have a team of 3 in the office and 1 remote. This job will be a mix of work from home and work in the office (Example 2 days home, 3 office). We also work with a handful of consultants specializing in all things leadership. Preferably located in Stowe but also open to hire in Boston or Montreal as coming to the Stowe office at least 1-2 times a quarter would be required.
What you’ll bring
- Typically, 1-3 years of experience working in fast paced environments
- Working knowledge of social media platforms including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram
- Resourcefulness; you’re open to learning new marketing platforms and adjusting to new direction on the fly
- Work well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Strong sense of urgency, ability to identify urgent issues and escalate as needed
- A passion for problem solving and can do so with little oversight
- Strong interest in Marketing, Business, and eCommerce
- Ability to manage multiple projects and changing priorities
- Strong interest in personal and professional development, mindfulness, resilience, leadership and value driven work
- Proficient in Photoshop, canva, mailchimp and wix, Monday.com
- Problem solver
- Detail oriented
- Fast learner and adaptable to changing environment
- Is accessible, approachable, collaborative, flexible and responsive
- Good project planning/management and time management skills
- Independently and effectively uses technology and functional tools
- Takes initiative in and responsibility for driving projects
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Katrina outlining why you would be a good fit for this role, what your interests and passions are, and what lights you up!
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Multiple locations
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
Deadline: February 8, 2020 12:00 am
Please email email@example.com with cover letter explaining who you are, passions, interests and a resume.