SENIOR MEDIA PLANNER & BUYER, B2B | Full Time
Location: Burlington, VT, USA
KSV is on the hunt for an experienced B2B media planner and buyer to lead the planning and execution of integrated paid media campaigns for a diverse array of B2B clients. This is a hybrid position with three days at home and two days in KSV’s Burlington office.
- Collect and analyze information for different media channels
- Research and evaluate media opportunities to recommend the most effective placement opportunities to deliver against the client’s business objectives
- Create media plan flowcharts and media buy authorizations
- Negotiate buys and makegoods with media reps
- Develop, organize, and maintain all media budget tracking documents
- Manage day-to-day tasks associated with stewarding client-approved media plans including plan maintenance and optimization
- Develop objective-based performance models and create the necessary attribution (partners, pixels, analytics)
- Develop campaign reporting documents and formulate optimization recommendations for client presentation
- Develop comprehensive client media recommendation presentations and present plans and performance reports to clients
- Stay up to date with current offerings and trends in the B2B space including non-traditional media tactics, bringing new opportunities to your clients to test
- 5-9 years experience purchasing and managing paid media
- B2B planning and buying experience
- Ability to use consumer insights, data, platform performance and key social media trends to inform the development of integrated channel plans
- Experience negotiating with trade publications for digital/traditional tactics
- Understanding and experience implementing 3rd party digital B2B integrations
- Familiarity with CRM and digital media integration
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to foster productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Detailed knowledge of the trends and technologies influencing the advertising industry
- Excellent attention to detail; exceptional problem-solving skills; strategic mindset
KSV is certified BCorp and a women-owned and led collective of creative and strategic thinkers who are committed to a more sustainable existence. As part of our team you’ll have the daily opportunity to be part of something bigger than just yourself, because everything we do is filled with a purpose. And that’s enough to fill us up with all types of good stuff.
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Parental leave
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays include the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day, MLK Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and the following Friday
- Summer half-day Fridays
- Flexible work environment
KSV is a signer of the equal pay compact and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Kimberly Lockett at firstname.lastname@example.org.