Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Campaign Developer | Full Time
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont is looking for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Campaign Developer to join our Brand & Engagement Strategies team. Our company culture is built on an unwavering focus on our members and giving them the best service possible. We offer a balanced, flexible workplace, an onsite gym, fitness and wellness programs, a competitive salary and full benefits package including medical and dental insurance, vision, 401k, paid time off and holidays, tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment, dependent caregiver benefits, and resources to support your ongoing personal and professional growth and development.
COVID-19: Blue Cross is requiring all employees and covered consultants to be fully vaccinated (including booster if eligible) against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination as of January 1, 2022. Those with a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief preventing them from being vaccinated can request an exemption without fear of retaliation or an impact on job candidacy
REMOTE WORK: Blue Cross is transitioning to hybrid workplace by July 2022, where employees within driving distance of our Berlin, VT office will work two days per week in the office with flexibility to work remotely the rest of the week.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Campaign Developer Responsibilities:
- Lead the design and delivery of solutions using Salesforce Marketing Cloud to help build and support the execution of digital marketing programs.
- Provide expertise in marketing automation processes, communicating data needs for journeys and emails, system integrations, data mapping, segmentation, and development of journey triggers.
- Support organizational business goals and help the business enhance its relationship with b2b and b2c stakeholders.
- Work closely with the Manager of Digital Engagement, members of the Brand & Engagement Strategies team, the organization’s Salesforce team, and other subject matter experts across the organization to support the development and implementation of marketing communications activities that help move people toward engaging with our brand.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Campaign Developer Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or similar fields; master’s degree a plus
- 2+ years experience with HTML and AMPscript, SSJS, and SQL
- 4+ years hands on experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist or Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer Certification
- Knowledge of various integration patterns (API, Batch, Event) to/from Marketing Cloud
- Business Process and Requirements Gathering experience as part of Salesforce implementations.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Campaign Developer Benefits:
- Health insurance (including vision)
- Dental coverage (free to employees)
- Wellness Program
- 401(k) with employer match + automatic employer contribution
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Combined time off (CTO) – 20 days per year + 9 paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment
- Dependent Caregiver Benefits
*full job description attached to ADP posting
Visit us at www.bluecrossvt.org/careers to learn more and apply!