Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont
Sales & Service Consultant | Full Time
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont is looking for a Sales & Service Consultant to join our Consumer & Business Support Services team. Our company culture is built on an unwavering focus on our members and giving them the best service possible. We offer a balanced, flexible workplace, an onsite gym (post-COVID), fitness and wellness programs, a competitive salary and full benefits package including medical and dental insurance, vision, 401k, paid time off and holidays, and resources to support your ongoing personal and professional growth and development.
Sales & Service Consultant Responsibilities:
- Transitioning all current small group, direct pay and Catamount membership into the Exchange.
- Supporting marketing and sales initiatives for individual products including non-group products, such as Qualified Health Plans, Medicare Supplemental and Medicare D.
- Cultivating or using their relationships with Brokers, Employer Groups and Associations to assist them with their outreach to groups and individuals.
- Successful marketing and selling of exchange products to prospective customers. The exchange consultant is responsible for successfully meeting assigned sales and retention quotas for group and individual, within the assigned market segment.
Sales & Service Consultant Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2-5 years’ experience required in HMO or health insurance sales, customer service, marketing or marketing related duties required.
- Valid Vermont driver’s license with good driving record
- Current Vermont license in Life, Accident and Health required within 3 months of hire into the role.
- Willingness to travel throughout Vermont (and New England) as necessary (post-covid).
Sales & Service Consultant Benefits:
- Health insurance (including vision)
- Dental coverage (free to employees)
- Wellness Program
- 401(k) with employer match
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Combined time off (CTO) – 24 days per year + 8 paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
*Full job description attached to ADP posting.
Check us out at www.bcbsvt.com/careers.