Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont
Sales & Service Consultant | Full Time
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont is looking for a Sales & Service Consultant to join our team. Our company culture is built on an unwavering focus on our members and giving them the best service possible. We offer a balanced, flexible workplace, an onsite gym, fitness and wellness programs, a competitive salary and full benefits package including medical and dental insurance, vision, 401k, paid time off and holidays, tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment, dependent caregiver benefits, and resources to support your ongoing personal and professional growth and development.
COVID-19: Blue Cross is requiring all employees and covered consultants to be fully vaccinated (including booster if eligible) against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination as of January 1, 2022. Those with a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief preventing them from being vaccinated can request an exemption without fear of retaliation or an impact on job candidacy
REMOTE WORK: Blue Cross has transitioned to a hybrid workplace where employees within driving distance of our Berlin, VT office work two days per week in the office with flexibility to work remotely the rest of the week.
Sales & Service Consultant Responsibilities:
Provide sales and support for the following Blue Cross products: Qualified Health Plan (QHP) Individual & Small Group and Medicare market.
Support marketing and sales initiatives for individual products including non-group products, such as Qualified Health Plans, Medicare Supplemental, Medicare Part D (PDP) and Medicare Advantage.
Maintain a positive, supportive, proactive relationship with brokers, clients, and customers.
Market and sell Blue Cross individual and group products to prospective customers.
Meet assigned sales and retention quotas for Small Group, Individual QHP, Medicare Supplemental, Medicare Part D (PDP), and Medicare Advantage.
Sales & Service Consultant Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2-5 years’ experience required in HMO or health insurance sales, customer service, marketing or marketing related duties required.
- Valid Vermont driver’s license with good driving record
- Current Vermont Producer’s license Accident and Health required within 3 months of hire into the role.
- Willingness to travel throughout Vermont as necessary.
Sales & Service Consultant Benefits:
- Health insurance (including vision)
- Dental coverage (free to employees)
- Wellness Program
- 401(k) with employer match + automatic employer contribution
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Combined time off (CTO) – 20 days per year + 9 paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment
- Dependent Caregiver Benefits
*full job description attached to ADP posting
Visit us at www.bluecrossvt.org/careers to learn more and apply!