Sales Manager – Ursa Major | Full Time
Location: 1 Stowe Street, Waterbury, VT, USA
About the role
We’re looking for a passionate sales manager to join our growing team of work-hard, play-hard folks in Waterbury, VT. Our sales manager will be focused on nurturing existing relationships with our retail partners and will play a huge part in growing the wholesale business overall. They will help us build and execute sales plans, manage sales reports, train retail teams, and coordinate sales/marketing initiatives to ensure our partnerships are continuously growing and thriving. This is a mid-level, full-time role located in Waterbury, VT with plenty of opportunity for growth.
You have a passion for solving problems and exceptional customer service. You love natural beauty, wellness, and skincare and want to be part of transforming the industry. You’re an adept left brain/right brain thinker who can move fluently between comp store sales analysis, nurturing relationships with current partners with an eye towards growing sales and striking out into the market to forge strong new partnerships. You’re excited to work in an informal but professional environment where each year is bigger and better than the last.
- Talented, friendly, upbeat, go-getter, all-around amazing salesperson
- Organized, professional, competitive (in a good way), “scrappy”/entrepreneurial, intrepid
- 3+ years sales experience, preferably in beauty, skincare, or wellness
- Demonstrated success in a sales/business development role
- Exceptional Excel skills and financial acumen
- Strong written and verbal communicator; great at building meaningful relationships
- Experience in training teams
- Experience in trade show planning/coordination and trade marketing a plus
- Experience using Hubspot CRM a plus
- Up to 30% travel may be required
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com