Sales Consultant | Full Time
Location: 20 Winooski Falls Way, Winooski, VT, USA
PCC, a private, Winooski-based healthcare IT Benefit Corporation, seeks a natural communicator who thrives in a fast-paced competitive industry, and is skilled at making instant meaningful and memorable connections with anyone they come in contact with to join our Sales Team.
The ideal Sales Consultant candidate:
- Has a contagious positive attitude and embraces the challenges that are inherent in any sales position;
- Sustains meaningful conversations that resonate with their audience and delivers dynamic and engaging interactive presentations;
- Is goal driven and holds themselves accountable for both individual and team performance;
- Is a proactive and engaged listener;
- Enjoys the never-ending road of learning and refining knowledge and craft;
- Is self-motivated, and a creative thinker with a passion for the mission, vision and goals of PCC and the clients we serve.
The responsibilities of this position on occasion require early morning, evening, and weekend commitments to accommodate the needs of the prospects and clients we work with and the industry events we attend on behalf of PCC. Once travel is safe, 25-50% travel will be required.
Please note, this sales position is a non-commissioned position. It does not come with a variable compensation component.
In order to keep our employees and community safe while we continue to develop our software and support our clients, PCC’s employees have been working from home during the COVID-19 pandemic. There will be televideo interviews for this position. Once our office is fully open, we expect the Sales Consultant to be onsite at our Winooski office.
As a Benefit Corporation, PCC fosters a friendly, casual, hardworking environment that values our employees, clients, and community. We offer competitive benefits as well as some uncommon perks.
Deadline: November 30, 2020 12:00 am
Please see our website for more information about PCC, this job, and how to apply.
No phone calls please.