Sales and Outreach Coordinator | Full Time
Location: Burlington, VT, USA
Heady Vermont, the state’s leading cannabis media and events platform, is seeking an experienced sales superstar to spearhead new outreach, onboard new partners and help manage existing accounts.
The Sales and Outreach Coordinator will take an active role in building new relationships with cannabis and conventional businesses as Heady Vermont grows with the rest of the cannabis industry and community beyond the borders of Vermont.
You will be responsible for developing new leads, following up on existing leads, and generating sales proposals. You will work with Heady Vermont team members to manage these accounts, including regular email communication to business partners and members, as well as weekly meetings with Heady Vermont management to track, deliver, and follow-up all Heady Vermont advertising products sold.
Knowledge of the cannabis community is important, but conventional sales skills will be valued above cannabis experience. Workplace is 420-friendly, dog-friendly and LGBTQ+ friendly. Part-time telecommuting and flexibility are options. Heady Vermont members, medical marijuana patients and caregivers especially encouraged to apply.
- Ability to create various presentations for proposals to new and existing clients across multiple platforms, with assistance from Heady Vermont as needed.
- Communicate directly with internal staff and client to ensure projects proceed smoothly and meet all client goals and deliverables.
- Maintain calendars, timelines, contact and task lists for all client projects.
- Assist in onboarding, processing and updating new accounts and partners.
- Develop weekly project status reports and participate in client and internal meetings as needed.
- Ensure from time of receipt to delivery, that all aspects of scope are completed in a timely manner by coordinating and following up with clients and internal team members.
- Proactive approach to work, taking ownership of tasks, moving forward as appropriate to meet deadlines and objectives.
QUALIFICATIONS + REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Desired 2+ years of client-facing experience with sales and/or managing accounts.
- An understanding of, and experience with, sales and account management.
- Self-motivated with strong commitment to timelines and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Proactive, problem-solver with ability to take initiative.
- Experience working onsite at events and productions a plus.
Deadline: May 22, 2019 12:00 am
To apply for this job, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, ATTN: Monica Donovan, with the subject line “Sales and Outreach Coordinator Application.”