Sales and Business Development | Full Time
Location: ONE LAWSON LANE
Image Relay is a small, fast-growing software company looking for a talented and empathetic sales leader to take charge of selling Image Relay. The ideal person is an entrepreneurial self-starter committed to helping customers succeed and who can thrive with minimal supervision.
We are a different type of software company. We are a certified B Corp (if you don’t know what that is, please look into it and let us know what you think) and committed to a set of values that drive our company culture. New revenue is critical for a sustainable company but that is not the only thing we care about – we want to help our customers and build long term relationships, not just “ring the bell.” That means that not every person who works in sales would be a good fit at Image Relay. If you prize empathy, listen more than you talk, and have a drive to help people and to learn, please apply.
- Serve as the main point of contact for all inbound leads coming in from email, website, chat, and referral partners. Most of our opportunities are inbound.
- Perform discovery and qualification on all leads and provide product demonstrations to show off the value of Image Relay.
- Be an expert on the Image Relay products and be able to tell and show a compelling story about how customers can use the products to achieve their goals.
- Identify and reach out to prospects in creative and experimental ways. (There will be a fair amount of direct outreach, but this does not mean that you will be placing dozens of cold calls each day).
- Identify, source, and manage referral partner relationships.
- Provide the product team with useful product feedback and ideas to help improve the Image Relay experience for our users.
- Work closely with Marketing on campaign development and implementation
- Work with Account Management and Success to sign up customers and provide successful implementation.
- Maintain the sales funnel and own all sales reporting on a weekly basis.
- Be self-driven and largely self-managed but open to team collaboration and constructive feedback.
- Adhere to and embrace Image Relay’s core values.
- Commit to pursuing actions for valuable and long-term user experience (i.e. no bait and switch tactics for short-term growth)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate about professional growth and developing new skills.
- Recognize and foster opportunities.
- We are a fully remote team and this position will be remote. You can work from anywhere.
- We provide stipends for local co-working office space, and we have one full-time office in Burlington, VT.
- Most of our customers and leads are based in North America, so you will need to be available for a chunk of common business hours of eastern and pacific time.
- This role reports to the Customer Team lead and will work cross functionally with Marketing, Success, Account Management.
- 3+ years in a sales, business development, or a consultative selling role.
- The ideal candidate will have experience selling B2B software, but we are open to other experiences. For example, if you have experience selling other products or services to food and beverage companies, we would welcome that experience.
- Experience with Hubspot is preferred but not required.
- Compensation will match experience level and market rates for software companies.
- As every team member contributes to the success of sales we do not pay commission. Compensation is salary-based.
- Image Relay will cover 100% of health insurance (including dental and vision) for you and your family.
- 401k Safe Harbor with 5% matching
- Image Relay offers a generous paid time off package including 30 days off per year (including holidays), and regular paid time off for volunteer work.
Image Relay is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the email body for things you would want to say in a cover letter.