REV Deputy Director | Full Time
Category: Government Affairs
Location: 33 Court Street, Montpelier, VT, USA
REV seeks a Deputy Director to implement a broad array of policy, communications, outreach, and operations work.
- Assist Executive Director in organizing members businesses for submitting regulatory filings and developing and advancing REV’s legislative agenda
- Perform administrative responsibilities including data management across various software programs.
- Create and manage REV’s outreach and marketing efforts including annual conference promotion, maintaining REV’s website, social media channels and monthly electronic membership newsletters.
- Serve as the first point of contact for REV in responding to general public and REV member inquiries.
- Support REV’s Executive Director on various tasks as needed to implement the organization’s dynamic mission to promote renewable energy use in Vermont.
- Commitment to achieving Vermont’s clean energy future
- Understanding of Vermont’s environmental, cultural and political landscape
- Written and verbal communication skills that span multiple formats and audiences
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with a wide array of people and organizations
- Skilled at problem-solving regarding information technology
- Experience with energy issues and/or working with the business sector preferred
- Experience with digital media and graphic design with Adobe Create Cloud Products preferred
This is a full-time permanent position available immediately. Salary is $55,000-$65,000 depending on direct experience. REV staff receive a strong benefits plan including flexible leave, matching retirement IRA and cafeteria health benefits.
Renewable Energy Vermont (REV) is a trade association representing businesses, non-profits, utilities, and individuals who believe 100% total renewable energy (electric, heating and cooling, and transportation) is not only possible, but necessary. REV members work together to eliminate reliance on dirty fossil fuels by increasing renewable energy and energy efficiency to create self-reliant communities and build a clean energy economy.
To apply, please send a resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in the position and qualifications to email@example.com.