Davis & Hodgdon Associates CPAs
Remote Bookkeeper | Full Time
Location: Remote - Offices in Williston and Rutland Vermont
For over 30 years Davis & Hodgdon Associates CPAs has been committed to both exceeding our Clients’ expectations and ensuring that our talented team has opportunities for growth, development and a healthy work-life balance.
Our award winning firm is seeking a Vermont resident to join our Remote Accounting Department (RAD) as a dedicated Remote Bookkeeper.
This individual must 3+ years of bookkeeping experience in a virtual environment and able to work with multiple businesses and not-profits.
A high level of discipline and organizational skills is essential. This position does require interaction with clients via video, phone or the occasional on-site visit.
Strong communication skills is essential.
The ideal candidate has the drive to support the growth of these services and desire to move into an Engagement Manager role.
• Support multiple companies at a time using online bookkeeping software products.
• Provide full service bookkeeping services for our Clients to includes reconcile bank statements, prepare financial reports (income statement and P&L, etc.) and other various tasks for Clients
• Assist with processing payroll for Clients on an as needed basis and often times through third party providers
• Provide training to Clients and Staff on QuickBooks on an as needed basis
• Provide team with information on the latest news and upgrades for our Clients on QuickBooks and other bookkeeping software packages to be used in various marketing initiatives
• Proficiently setup clients on QuickBooks® and provide basic troubleshooting support.
• Research and stay informed of Clients’ industry and applicable bookkeeping tools to include QB add-ons that may improve a Clients’ processes
• Actively participate in creating and implementing solutions to resolve client concerns.
• Proactively reach out and maintain consistent touch points with clients on a regular basis
• Develop and maintain strong client relationships
This is a flexible hourly position with benefits commensurate with hours worked.
A commitment of 24 billable hours is required with the potential for additional hours up to 40 hours per week.
Pay rate is negotiable and based on experience and skill set.
Please send your resume to Kathryn Diedrichsen at firstname.lastname@example.org.