The Source and Recruit Company
Relationship Manager and Sourcing Specialist (360 Recruiter) | Full Time
Category: Consulting and/or Training
Location: Vermont, USA
- Location: Remote (Vermont)
- Territory: By Industry Vertical as Assigned
- Full Time, Day Shift
Businesses of all shapes and sizes rely on the Source and Recruit Company to address their hiring needs, and it takes an entire team united to consistently rise to the challenge. Together we problem solve, encourage and teach one another, learn continuously, celebrate wins, and share the drive to thrive! The Source and Recruit Co. has an opening for a Relationship Manager and Sourcing Specialist!
What will your typical workday look like?
You will be running a 360 desk focused on full-time, direct-hire positions. Depending on where each search is in the hiring lifecycle, your recruitment activities may be focused on project initiation, sourcing, screening, interview coordination, project reporting, and/or project closeout including reference checks, salary negotiation, or assisting our clients in the development of the final offer. The balance of your time will be spent on business development activities. You’ll be directly reporting to The Source and Recruit Company President and will collaborate with interesting clientele throughout New England and beyond.
- Matchmaker – like matchmakers setting up two people on a blind date, you have an innate instinct for mutual connection between teams and candidates. You know how to network and navigate skill sets, hiring manager personalities, and unique company cultures to make a perfect match.
- Marketer – You think about jobs the way marketers think about products. You know how to craft the right story for the right audience, whether it’s for our client’s employer branding or a Source and Recruit business development objective.
- Technologist – You know and love the recruiting innovations that have blossomed over the past decade. You know what tools work best, and are a master at how to use them.
- Salesperson – You are an authority at building a pipeline, nurturing leads, and closing deals. You have the people skills and negotiation acumen to win for both sides.
- Talent advisor – you are a trusted advisor to your clients regardless of your official title. You inform leadership of critical talent trends and have a seat at the table when key decisions are made.
- Data nerd – You live and die by the mantra, “If you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it.” You know that numbers and data will not only help your stakeholders make better decisions, but also earn the trust of those inside and outside your organization.
- Researcher – You don’t fly blind. You frequently flex your research muscles by researching candidate pools, employment and skill trends, and by staying up to speed on the competition.
- A four-year college degree or equivalent practical experience.
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP and/ or Talent Acquisition Partner certification a plus.
- 3-8 years of experience in full-cycle recruiting (agency or corporate); with demonstrated success with marketing and/or sales responsibilities.
- Industry experience in healthcare, architecture/engineering/construction, IT, finance, marketing, manufacturing, retail, or energy.
- Strong writing skills and a proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Familiarity and willingness to proactively engage with many forms of social media including but not limited to LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Google+.
- Competitive compensation – salary plus commission.
- Vacation/Holiday/Sick Time – 20 days of earned combined time off annually plus 2 paid volunteer days and 8 paid holidays.
- Company covered individual health/vision/dental and assistance with family plans.
- Retirement – Simple IRA with up to 3% salary match.
- Short term disability/$60k Term Life.
- Ongoing training opportunities and a technology package.
If you’re excited and intrigued by the idea of working in talent and have the chops to be a modern recruiter and sales pro, we want to hear from you. A member of the team will follow up on next steps within one week.
The Source and Recruit Company is an equal opportunity employer and highly values diversity. The Source and Recruit Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to apply.