Regulatory Compliance Director | Full Time
Location: 35 Thompson Street, OnLogic
As the Regulatory Compliance Director at our South Burlington, Vermont Headquarters you have a full-time responsibility for envisioning and implementing the Company’s Regulatory strategy. You use your leadership and direction setting skills to head the Global Compliance team. You navigate our products’ and customers’ regulatory and certification requirements. Through your technical prowess you understand how we can provide value and you collaborate cross-functionally on new ideas. By managing requirements and documentation in an organized and logical fashion your team closely supports internal teams, customers, and laboratories.
On an average day, you’ll...
- Work on advancing the company’s compliance strategy by growing the geographical footprint covered and expanding the range of certifications in line with the company’s strategy.
- Guide the team in developing and managing documentation in an organized and logical way for all products sourced or developed.
- Demonstrate leadership in innovative safety, compatibility, EMI/EMC, and ESD design from product inception and development all the way through to mass production and sale.
- Exemplify technical expertise in supporting existing customers, and providing value to new customers globally.
- Advance our methodology in coordinating and managing regulatory product testing and certifications with third party laboratories, including building systems and on-site support.
- Help explore and define strategy for how we differentiate our offerings, and how we’ll stand out as a leader in the future.
- Collaborate with global teams to identify and evaluate new products.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities to ensure high quality products and processes.
The team you will be joining:
Our Engineering team creates our cutting edge industrial computers by finding innovative solutions on a daily basis. The Engineering team’s success relies on collaboration, creative thinking and a commitment to being at the forefront of technology. Roles on our Engineering team include, Electrical, Mechanical, Field Applications and Regulatory.
- Learn more about Life at OnLogic
- You have a minimum of 4 years of experience in a regulatory or other highly technical environment.
- You have demonstrated abilities leading a team.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Electro-Mechanical Engineering, or related field.
- You have experience regarding design practices and design of EMC compliant products.
- You have knowledge of compliance and safety testing, including but not limited to CE, FCC, CB, and UL.
- Familiarity with the following standards is preferred: EN 55035, EN 55032, EN/IEC 62368, 60601-1 and R.E.D., UL 61010.
- You may have electrical engineering experience, knowledge of computer systems, components and enclosures.
Who we’re looking for:
- You are organized and detail-oriented in your work, and have experience working collaboratively with customers and across departments.
- You have attention to detail and a focus on quality. You are organized, with excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- You manage time, shifting priorities and you effectively communicate project milestones or changes to cross functional teams.
Who we are:
OnLogic is growing, and we want to give you the same opportunity to grow in your career! We design and manufacture specialized computers and hardware solutions for companies all over the world, helping them to make the seemingly impossible possible. Our computers are designed to work where others would fail, and it’s our vision to be the first choice in industrial computing. To make that vision a reality, we’ve built a team of ambitious problem solvers, guided by the company’s core values of Open, Fair, Innovative and Independent. We have an open office, open salaries and strive to be fair and transparent in our decision making. We encourage input and feedback from every member of our team and look to improve ourselves and our business every single day.
OnLogic is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To learn more about our values, our mission and what it’s like to work at OnLogic, visit www.onlogic.com/careers.
The salary range for this role is $90,000 to $110,000. We determine final compensation based on discussions with applicants and their experience in similar roles.
- A competitive Salary based upon your experience and the requirements of the role
- A comprehensive Benefits package
- 401k Plan with 3% Employer Contribution
- An Annual Profit Share Bonus
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave, and Short & Long Term Disability
- Opportunity to Participate in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- A personal development plan created to help you (and us) grow