Lawson's Finest Liquids
Regional Sales Representative | Full Time
Lawson’s Finest Liquids crafts and delivers the finest and freshest beer to delight our fans. We are a B Corp certified values-driven company with a focus on excellence, cultivating and supporting vibrant communities, and having fun. We are passionate about delivering world-class brews throughout our nine-state Northeast region and beyond. The Regional Sales Representative – VT will report directly to the Lawson’s Finest Liquids Sales Director and is essential to making our distribution goals a reality.
The ideal candidate:
- Exudes natural charisma and has a friendly, outgoing personality
- Has a passion for, and a range of experience in, craft beer brand and sales representation
- Thrives working independently, has keen prioritization skills, and is self-motivated
- Is extremely organized, detail oriented, and has strong follow through with tasks
- Possesses excellent communication skills, is honest, and hard working
- Ensure clear communication of Lawson’s Finest core values, goals, and brand message to consumers, accounts and wholesale partners
- Strengthen relationships with all external partners
- Quality assurance of Lawson’s Finest beer in the field
- Educate accounts and distribution partners about the importance of fan expectations, and proper handling of Lawson’s Finest products (e.g., always cold, proper display, clean service, and fair pricing)
- Work directly with the wholesale brand manager at each distributor to ensure objectives are met
- Utilize VIP software and tools to plan and manage time and set weekly work plans
- Analyze sales data and prioritize business objectives
- Enthusiastically represent Lawson’s Finest at festivals and organize promotions, tastings, and events
- Assist with launching new Lawson’s Finest brands and managing POS display materials for accounts
- Focus on “problem solving” more than “problem identifying” with a proactive presence
- Generate sales and marketing strategies in new and existing distribution areas
- Produce reports and present to the Lawson’s Finest management team
- Aside from occasional trips to Lawson’s VT headquarters, role is entirely remote in Vermont and will manage territory for the whole state
- Highly organized with proficiency in VIP software, Excel spreadsheets and Microsoft Office Suite software; familiarity with Encompass is a plus
- Willing and able to work nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Thrives working independently and has a positive personality!
- Able to maintain sobriety and professionalism working in settings where beer is flowing
- Has a demonstrated knowledge of beer ingredients and the brewing process
- Physically capable of a variety of duties including but not limited to repeated lifting of 30 pounds or more, and extended amounts of physical activity with prolonged standing and talking
- Valid driver’s license, clear motor vehicle record, and reliable transportation
- 3 years or more of previous sales experience preferred
This is a full-time position and starting salary will be commensurate with experience. Benefits include paid time-off, paid sick time, profit sharing, paid holidays, and company medical, dental, and 401k plans among others.
Lawson’s Finest Liquids is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to equity, inclusion and diversity. We believe that all forms of diversity make us better at everything that we do – fostering innovation and connecting us more closely to our customers and communities. Lawson’s Finest is especially interested in candidates that contribute to the diversity, inclusion and excellence of our organization.
Lawson’s Finest Liquids provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status or any other protected category under federal, state and local law.
Learn more and apply here.