Vermont Employee Ownership Center
Program & Operations Generalist | Part Time
Location: 12-22 North, North Street, Burlington, VT, USA
We are seeking a multi-talented person with enthusiasm for our mission to join our small team working to expand employee ownership in Vermont! A highly organized person with excellent communication and research skills would be an ideal fit for this role. Familiarity and experience with business is a plus.
VEOC is a small organization, and this multi-talented person will wear many hats, with tasks including:
- processing client inquiries and scheduling meetings
- systematically organizing and updating our CRM
- collaborating on social media posts and engagement
- creating and regularly updating company profiles
- educational and networking event planning and execution
- attending conferences and other networking events to promote our work
- working with our Board and staff to implement VEOC’s mission
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- At least 2 years related experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to work independently
- Comfortable with technology
- Passionate about growing awareness of employee ownership in Vermont
- Familiarity and experience with business
- Comfortable speaking and presenting to groups
This position is 20 hours per week with the possibility for a flexible hybrid work schedule.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Starting wage of $23-$25 per hour, depending on experience.
- Prorated Paid Time Off, as well as paid holidays.
- SIMPLE IRA retirement plan with a 3% employer contribution.
VEOC does not discriminate in its hiring practices; women and minority candidates are encouraged to apply. Applicants should submit a cover letter, résumé and writing sample at this online form or by email to Matt Cropp, VEOC’s Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org by end of day, Friday, November 4.
Deadline: November 4, 2022 12:00 am