Vermont Craft Mead
Product Packager | Seasonal
Location: 650 Industrial Park Road
Product Packager – Seasonal, part-time (10-12 weeks)
Vermont Craft Mead, home to Groennfell Meadery and Havoc Mead, is expanding our shipping department, and we’re looking for intrinsically motivated folks to join our rapidly growing packing and shipping team. No past experience required.
About the Company
Groennfell Meadery is a family-owned meadery and Certified B Corp in Saint Albans, VT with an incredible company culture. We’ve been delighting customers with an alternative to cider and beer since 2013. We produce, package, and sell America’s most popular craft meads. Groennfell Meadery was named Main Street Alliance’s 2018 Business of the Year. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Fair Hiring Business.
About the Job
As a Product Packager, you’ll be part of a fast-paced, dynamic team fulfilling orders from around the country during the 2021 holiday season.
- Constructing and packing boxes
- Loading trucks
- Working closely with the customer service department
- Organizing the packing room and prepping for the next shipping day
- Temperature controlled, ergonomically designed packing room
- Work three days a week, eight hours per shift with an energetic team
- Multiple break times available during the day
- Opportunities for additional or flexible hours
- Have fun listening to your favorite tunes or podcasts
Starting Pay – $15/hr
- Must be 21+ (Sorry, it’s a Vermont law about working at a brewery)
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Standing, bending, lifting required during shift
- Experience in a shipping department preferred but not required
Employment is at-will. This description is not intended as a written or implied contract and may be revised by the company at any time. Employment with Vermont Craft Mead is for no specific period of time and is strictly on an at-will basis.
Please email email@example.com with your interest. Resume optional.