Middlebury Natural Foods Co-op
POS Data Coordinator | Full Time
Location: 1 Washington Street, Middlebury, VT, USA
Do you have experience with IT troubleshooting and Point of Sale data entry?
Are you interested in learning more about local and organic foods?
Is making someone’s day a goal that makes you smile?
The Middlebury Natural Foods Co-op is hiring a POS Data Coordinator. We are a democratically-owned cooperative made up of staff who bring a positive and professional attitude to work and who love to take initiative in making our customers smile. Our POS Data Coordinator will be a key member of our team, acting as a liaison between staff and service providers to carry out IT/POS programs, maintenance, and expanded system capabilities.
Our ideal candidate has experience performing the following duties:
- Directly entering or ensuring the integrity of all data entered within our POS system
- Evaluating compliance of scales and related POS equipment with regulatory requirements so that registers are running accurately and any scan discrepancies/errors are corrected immediately.
- Preparing quarterly inventory; providing training regarding the proper way to process a price change or specific report; being proactive with creative self-learning.
- Troubleshooting technology issues in conjunction with IT Support
- Has relevant retail experience developing excellent customer service skills, a familiarity with Vermont Weights and Measures Retail Standards, and a basic understanding of Point of Sale systems, i.e. Catapault
- developing and sorting excel spreadsheets
This position offers full-time hours, including weekends and evenings. We offer a benefits package including 3+ weeks paid time off, a generous store discount, group health insurance, profit sharing bonus and more.
Learn more & apply today on our website: https://middlebury.coop/join/working-at-the-co-op/