University of Vermont Career Center
Operations & Reporting Specialist | Full Time
Location: Burlington, VT, USA
The University of Vermont Career Center is seeking an Operations & Reporting Specialist
to join their team in Burlington, VT.
Coordinate systems and processes to support the Career Center operations in service to our mission – to connect students to the people, opportunities and resources needed to advance their career readiness. Work closely with the Strategic Communication Manager and the Curriculum & Assessment Specialist to foster a campus-wide ecosystem that prepares graduates in their post-graduate pursuits. Serve as the point of contact for our career platform (managing accounts, processes, data, and trainings), plans and support strategic data collection and reporting on a regular basis, and provide general tech and office support. Actively create a welcoming and inclusive environment in support of the mission, vision, and values of the department, division and the University.
- Bachelor’s degree and one to three years related experience required.
- Working knowledge of databases, data management best practices, and software applications used to support department operations required.
- Proficiency with website development and spreadsheet applications.
- Effective communication and customer service skills.
- Effective problem-solving skills and attention to detail required.
- Demonstrated commitment to multicultural competence and to foster a safe and collaborative environment required.
To apply, please visit: www.uvmjobs.com and search for Posting #S4616PO
The University of Vermont is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category legally protected by federal or state law. The University encourages applications from all individuals who will contribute to the diversity and excellence of the institution.