Mobility Operation Manager | Full Time
Location: Burlington, VT, USA
Looking for an opportunity with a growing, exciting company? Gotcha is an innovative mobility and media company looking for motivated (and dare we say, fun) individuals to join the team.
The Mobility Manager is a full-time, salaried position responsible for system planning, implementation, operations, marketing, and ridership for a fleet of bikes in Burlington, VT. You will be responsible for overseeing the mobility system, managing and scheduling a group of Fleet Technicians.
You will oversee day-to-day operations, including management of all physical assets, hiring/training/managing of fleet team members, sourcing/supervision of local warehouse facility, and completion of operational tasks.
You will be responsible for leading a fleet team that focuses on maintenance and overall system health. You will be responsible for monitoring the location, battery levels, and status of each asset in real-time. This is a fast-paced and hands-on position. The ability to troubleshoot mechanical and technical issues is essential. Strong leadership skills are required, as you will be delegating duties to local team members.
If you think you’re a fit, we want to hear from you! Please submit a resume along with a cover letter explaining why you want to work with The Gotcha Group, as well as how your experience could be an asset to our growing company.
• Works directly with the Launch Team to execute operational aspects of pre-launch implementation, including but not limited to: Hiring, training, and managing a fleet team; creating an appropriate schedule for team members; sourcing and securing rebalancing vehicles; identifying, securing and supervising warehouse space; site planning assistance, as needed; station equipment installation; and development and implementation of operational timeline
• Leads the overall success and future growth of the program with primary focus on managing System Health and Memberships/Activation
• Attends and represents Gotcha at local events as needed
• Oversees inventory management
• Oversees daily maintenance of assets and mobility hubs
• Studies and analyzes reports such as utilization data, system health information/asset availability, and ridership data to implement daily schedules and make recommendations for an efficient and rider-focused system
• Engages with and responds to customers in the field as needed
• Ensures optimal system health and asset availability
• At least two (2) years of work experience in the areas of general management, marketing, or operations; experience in logistics or transportation industries preferred
• Mechanical/technical aptitude and experience is preferred. Training on the technical and unique aspects of the bicycles and scooters will be provided
• Data analysis experience is a plus
• Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required
• Ability to identify priorities and focus on critical tasks
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Willing to take direction if and when needed, but also work independently
• Able to effectively manage relationships, both internally and externally
• Displays a dependable, strong work ethic
• Basic computer skills and an understanding of smartphone applications
• Flexible schedule (ability to work nights, mornings, and weekends)
• Excellent communication, organization, and time management skills
• May require bending, stooping, lifting up to 40 pounds
Why join us?
At Gotcha, our mission is to improve the daily lives of people in the spaces and events most important to them. Built on the core belief that there is nothing we cannot do, Gotcha strives daily to expand our footprint, positively impacting as many people, cities and university campuses as possible.
We also offer employees:
• A flexible time-off policy; take what you need (yes, you read that correctly).
• Company paid health, dental, and disability insurances.
• The ability to love being at work every day!