MEDIA COORDINATOR | Full Time
Location: Burlington, VT, USA
As Media Coordinator you’ll collaborate with members of the media team and external media partners to support the media planning and buying process by assisting with the creation, implementation, and stewardship of media plans. This is a hybrid position with two days in KSV’s Burlington office and three days remote.
- Assist with the development and execution of plans across various channels (Television, Radio, Facebook, Spotify, Outdoor, Print, etc.), reaching out to vendors for media information, and developing media flowcharts
- Prepare media spec sheets and work with the creative and activation groups to ensure the delivery of all assets required by the plan
- Execute day to day production tasks (campaign set up, launch, tracking & optimization)
- Manage campaign calendar, trafficking assets, collecting live screenshots, billing and related pre/post launch processes
- Track and reconcile paid media flighting, budgets, and expenses by channel and client
- Research marketing and media trends across targeted client industries
- Analyze & recommend campaign adjustments based on performance trends and KPIs
- Support the development of monthly performance reports
- 1-3 years experience in a media-focused role
- Experience with Google products (display, YouTube, search, DataStudio) a plus
- Strong to advanced experience with Excel
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Ability to foster productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter who loves learning
KSV’s Core Competencies
Core competencies are the ‘price of admission’ to being part of the KSV team and are expected of all team members regardless of role or seniority.
KSV is certified BCorp and a women-owned and led collective of creative and strategic thinkers who are committed to a more sustainable existence. As part of our team you’ll have the daily opportunity to be part of something bigger than just yourself, because everything we do is filled with a purpose. And that’s enough to fill us up with all types of good stuff.
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Parental leave
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays include the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day, MLK Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and the following Friday
- Summer half-day Fridays
- Flexible work environment
KSV is a signer of the equal pay compact and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Submit your resume and cover letter to Kimberly Lockett at firstname.lastname@example.org.