Marketing Manager | Full Time
Location: 1570 South Brownell Road, Williston, VT, USA
Serving the Green Mountain State since 1981, Building Energy is a locally owned and operated Vermont company. Our mission is to help businesses and homeowners reduce their carbon footprint and save money by incorporating conservation, efficiency, and renewable energy. Our services include energy audits, insulation, weatherization, solar photovoltaic systems, cold climate heat pumps, and green construction.
Our company provides a great opportunity for people seeking to grow and learn working in a team environment. We offer full-time, year-round work with competitive pay and benefits, including but not limited to training and professional development, health insurance, 401(k), paid time off, and bonus pay. Salary is based on experience and qualifications.
Building Energy is seeking a Marketing Manager to join our talented and dedicated team. In this role, the Marketing Manager will lead all marketing and customer service efforts. Key tasks include managing the marketing budget and creating content for the website, social media, newsletter, and advertising campaigns. The ideal candidate will also work to position Building Energy as a leader in energy efficiency and renewable energy services.
- Manage website (WordPress), Google Ads campaigns, and social media campaigns.
- Manage all digital, print, and radio advertisements.
- Manage monthly newsletter (Constant Contact) and website blog content.
- Develop and maintain a marketing budget and plan.
- Track and manage all membership associations and annual conferences or tradeshows.
- Lead customer service, including managing incoming inquiries, scheduling energy audits, and maintaining our company CRM (Pipeline).
- Oversee all company branding and messaging.
- 2-3 years of experience in customer service and/or marketing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- College degree preferred
This position is based at our office in Williston, Vermont.