Lawson's Finest Liquids
Marketing Director | Full Time
Location: Waitsfield, VT, USA
Lawson’s Finest Liquids crafts and delivers beer with exceptional freshness and flavor to create experiences of delight. We are a values-driven company with a focus on excellence, cultivating and supporting vibrant communities, and having fun. We are passionate about delivering world-class brews and memorable experiences throughout our nine-state region and beyond. The Director of Marketing is a member of the company Leadership Team who will execute sales and marketing campaigns to help achieve the financial and branding goals of the company. They will supervise a team of internal and external marketing professionals and vendors to maximize Lawson’s Finest Liquids’ brand visibility, reach new customers, engage with our existing fanbase, and drive our overall success in the marketplace.
- Build and Develop Marketing Team
- Recruit, hire, and manage marketing staff to effectively meet Lawson’s Finest strategic marketing plan and objectives.
- Coordinate external vendor partners including graphic designers, web developers, public relations contractors, as well as photography and videography resources.
- Manage an annual marketing budget and master brand calendar to ensure key goals and metrics are met for marketing objectives and P&L contribution.
- Receive, prioritize, and execute all creative requests submitted to Marketing Team.
- Grow and Engage Customer Base
- Build a customer demography database for Lawson’s Finest to include consumer profiles, email addresses, and other customer data.
- Utilize consumer insight tools and surveys to better understand our customers and build deeper brand loyalty.
- Leverage new and existing technology, web capabilities, and social media platforms to connect with fans.
- Partner with Sales Team
- Work closely with the Sales Director to ensure that the Sales Team has the marketing tools and resources necessary to enable success with wholesalers and in the marketplace.
- Partner with Sales Director to execute successful brand launches, creating any materials necessary to support the initiative.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders including executives, directors, and managers to execute marketing plans and promotional campaigns to attract new customers and continue to cultivate our existing fan base.
- Create and Develop Marketing Assets and Metrics
- Direct the publication of press releases, newsletters, and marketing content using both internal staff resources and external vendor(s).
- Monitor and adjust strategy based on new and existing marketing trends.
- Drive Branding Strategy
- Oversee Lawson’s Finest social media, website, and digital presence by implementing strategies and content that reflect the company’s marketing, storytelling, and branding objectives.
- Conduct post-campaign analyses to determine if financial and media exposure objectives were met.
- Manage storage and cataloging of all company digital assets using Microsoft platforms.
- Organize the production and purchase of branded items (merchandise, etc.) based on company objectives.
- Manage the creation of beer brand labels and accompanying point-of-sale materials.
- Maintain Lawson’s Finest brand guidelines documentation as well as sales and media tool kits in both digital and printed formats.
- Excellent management, collaboration, and supervisory skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of marketing consumer goods using traditional, social, and digital media platforms and methods
- Strong analytical aptitude
- Thorough understanding of the Lawson’s Finest Liquids mission, vision, and values
- Five to eight years of experience as a Marketing professional required
- Two or more years in a supervisory role
- Prior experience working in the craft beer industry (preferred)
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Ability to spend time in and travel throughout the Northeast US region
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
This is a full-time salaried position with the opportunity to grow with the company. Starting salary is commensurate with experience and benefits include paid time-off, paid holidays, profit sharing, and company medical, dental, and 401k plans among others.
Lawson’s Finest Liquids is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to equity, inclusion and diversity. We believe that all forms of diversity make us better at everything that we do – fostering innovation and connecting us more closely to our customers and communities. Lawson’s Finest is especially interested in candidates that contribute to the diversity, inclusion and excellence of our organization.
Lawson’s Finest Liquids provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status or any other protected category under federal, state and local law.
To apply, please visit https://apply.workable.com/lawsons-finest-liquids/j/0F96C892E6/apply/.