Vermont Adaptive Ski & Sports
Marketing & Development Assistant | Full Time
We are seeking a full-time marketing and development assistant to work with our fundraising and marketing team to assist with managing data through our on-line CRM and donor management system, processing donations and supporting year-round fundraisers, events, sponsorships, and communications/marketing. This position is full time and may include some weekends and holidays and evenings. Primary location HQ at Pico Mountain; some telecommute as well as travel to program locations throughout Vermont. Frequent meetings in person/Zoom.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent technology and software skills, ideally with some experience with databases (i.e. Virtuous, Donor Pro, Raiser’s Edge, Salesforce)
- Experience with planning and hosting fundraising events
- Social media, sponsorship and marketing experience
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Expert with Microsoft Office products
- Flexibility in varied job assignments
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and follow through with minimal direction
- Positive and professional attitude with high level of energy
- Attention to detail
- High regard to confidentiality and stakeholder relations
- Private means of transportation and ability to travel throughout the state
- Intermediate or advanced skier/snowboarder
- Strong written, organizational & communication skills
- Intermediate/advanced skiing or snowboarding ability.
- Understanding and belief in mission and values at Vermont Adaptive
Position to be filled immediately. To apply for the position please send cover letter and resume to Erin Fernandez, Executive Director email@example.com.