Norwich Solar Technologies
Marketing Coordinator | Full Time
Norwich is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to help develop and execute our marketing plans and provide daily sales and marketing support to help reach our business goals. Interest in renewables and solar energy is preferred but experience in these fields is not a requirement. The Marketing Coordinator will work remotely from a home office initially due to COVID-19, but may be brought into our White River Junction, VT office at some point in the future.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for implementing the marketing plans put into place by the Norwich management team.
Key responsibilities include:
• Review and update published content and maintain a clear and consistent brand voice that aligns with Norwich’s mission
• Manage the business’s websites, including SEO / SEM strategies
• Manage social media channels
• Plan, negotiate, and coordinate advertising contracts, copy, and creative elements
• Content creation of collateral materials, brochures, flyers, signage, etc… to support the sales, community, and mission-based initiatives of the business
• Customer service, handling inbound calls and emails from prospective clients
• Establish recurring communications with client base
• Coordinate ideas for B2B marketing campaigns, communications, and outreach programs that will help achieve the forecasted sales goals of the organization
The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic, self-motivated, hands-on, results-oriented, and a team player. We are looking for a creative and energetic problem solver that is able to effectively communicate the company’s value proposition in an easily understood fashion. Key qualifications include:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or related field
• Proficiency with standard marketing department concepts, practices, and procedures
• Deep understanding of digital communications platforms
• Strong copy writing and editing skills
• Graphic design experience is highly desirable
• 2-4 years previous work experience is preferred
Competitive and commensurate with experience. This fulltime position includes a robust benefits package offering health care, vacation, and retirement savings opportunities.
Please send resumes and additional information to Norwich Solar Technologies at email@example.com . Please no phone calls