Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont
Manager, Marketing & Communications | Full Time
Location: 445 Industrial Lane
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont is looking for a Manager of Marketing & Communications to join our Brand & Engagement Strategies team. Our company culture is built on an unwavering focus on our members and giving them the best service possible. We offer a balanced, flexible workplace, an onsite gym (post-COVID), fitness and wellness programs, a competitive salary and full benefits package including medical and dental insurance, vision, 401k, paid time off and holidays, tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment, dependent caregiver benefits, and resources to support your ongoing personal and professional growth and development.
Manager of Marketing & Communications Responsibilities:
- Support the development, implementation and evaluation of marketing, advertising, and communications programs of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont (Blue Cross).
- Manage and implement the organization’s master and sub-brands, and advertising initiatives.
- Manage a team of professionals by setting goals and providing direction.
- Operate at the high end of competencies with senior experience in all facets of marketing, advertising, communications, and branding.
Manager of Marketing & Communications Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Minimum of 8+ years of related experience in marketing communications, including digital services and writing. Health insurance or ad agency experience a plus.
- Minimum of 5+ years of project management skills.
- Minimum of 4+ years of brand management experience.
- Demonstrated experience in leading marketing communications planning and program execution.
- Strong and efficient project management skills gained through project/process management or account management.
- Demonstrated knowledge in market research practices with an ability to interpret data.
- Strong customer service experience and proven ability to work with clients across all levels of the organization.
- Must be experienced in the development of advertising, direct marketing, internal and external communications, and online marketing to members, consumers, providers and clients.
Manager of Marketing & Communications Benefits:
- Health insurance (including vision)
- Dental coverage (free to employees)
- Wellness Program
- 401(k) with employer match
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Combined time off (CTO) – 20 days per year + 9 paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment
- Dependent Caregiver Benefits
*full job description attached to ADP posting
Visit us at www.bluecrossvt.org/about/careers to learn more and apply.