The Richards Group
Insurance Service Professional- Commercial Lines | Full Time
Location: 48 Harris Place, Brattleboro, VT, USA
The Richards Group is looking for new team members to join our Commercial Lines Service Team! Recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Vermont for the last 5 years in a row. Achieving this recognition is largely due to the exceptionally talented, bright and driven people we employ. We are a tight knit team and every position here is an integral part of our agency. We stress professionalism and productivity, because the efforts of all our employees have a direct impact on our mission – to be the premier provider of insurance and financial services in New England.
The Richards Group strives to help all of our employees achieve their professional goals through an inclusive environment that values everyone’s contributions, appreciates diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development. We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business.
The Richards Group is currently seeking experienced Commercial Lines Insurance Service Professionals to join our team at all locations! Our Service Team members work independently and collaboratively to manage overall client service and administration throughout the issuance and renewal cycle. The positions are client facing roles that utilize professional skills in Commercial Property and Casualty insurance to maintain and enhance client relationships while also insuring client profitability.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent.
- Previous Insurance industry experience is required.
- Active Property & Casualty license preferred.
- Experience using an application management system (AMS 360 is preferred).
- Strong administrative support background.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skill and a desire to cultivate positive relationships and provide exceptional service.
- Must have Integrity; A positive attitude; Highly professional; Reliable; Focused; Detailed; Efficient; Must be a Team player and highly self-motivated.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Knowledge and expertise in Property & Casualty; a thorough understanding of Commercial Insurance Products preferred.
- Please note that due to COVID-19 the majority of The Richards Group staff are working from home and this position will be remote for the foreseeable future.
- All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background check. Successful candidates will be expected to obtain their Property & Casualty license within 3 months of their hire date.
Candidates may send their cover letter and resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.