Human Resources Generalist | Full Time
Location: 105 Industrial Park Dr, Morrisville, VT, USA
We are expanding our one-person HR team with a new position in our Morrisville, VT headquarters. You will enjoy a wide variety of responsibilities, partly determined by your skills and interests, and you will help lead Concept2 HR into the future.
- Employee relations across the company, including European subsidiaries
- Recruiting and participating on hiring teams
- HR policy and procedure development, communication and implementation
- Regulatory and labor law compliance
- Payroll processing and HR database management
- Benefits administration and development
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- High degree of self-awareness and emotional maturity
- Solid computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
- College degree or equivalent training/experience
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.A., now and in the future. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Concept2 has an informal office setting, flexible work schedule and excellent compensation and benefits, including fully paid medical, dental, and vision premiums for employees and their families.
Concept2 is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Submit resume and cover letter to Lewis Franco, Human Resources Director preferably by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to Concept2, Inc., 105 Industrial Park, Morrisville, VT 05661.