Lawson's Finest Liquids
HR Generalist | Full Time
Location: 167 Mad River Canoe Road, Waitsfield, VT, USA
Lawson’s Finest Liquids crafts and delivers the finest and freshest beer to delight our fans. We are a values-driven company with a focus on excellence, cultivating and supporting vibrant communities, and having fun. We are passionate about delivering world-class brews throughout our nine-state Northeast region and beyond. The HR Generalist is responsible for supporting all employees and the HR Department through a range of responsibilities, from administrative tasks to strategic projects. They will play a key role in promoting and strengthening a company culture that embodies fun, authenticity, community, excellence and care. This position works collaboratively with all departments and reports directly to the HR Manager.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has knowledge of labor regulations and HR best practices
- Possesses impeccable communication skills
- Is honest, hardworking, approachable, and a team player
- Maintains an open mind, has a positive attitude, and is able to motivate others
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve our employee experience and increase engagement
- Assist with the recruitment and hiring process – post jobs, source positions, advertise openings, proactively seek qualified candidates, coordinate pre-screening calls and interviews, and facilitate the onboarding and selection process
- Work with HR Manager to conduct new hire orientation
- Ensure job descriptions are developed for all positions, consistently formatted, and updated regularly
- Coordinate and implement policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organization’s HR compliance and strategy needs
- Provide benefits assistance to employees during open enrollment and throughout the year
- Assist HR Manager with workers compensation claims as needed
- Provide company-wide support and guidance administering HR policies & procedures
- Provide proactive employee relations efforts to all employees
- Assist with annual performance evaluation process
- Ensure employee files (physical and electronic) are complete and audited as needed
- Assist with bi-weekly payroll processing
- Assist with data analysis and compile reports to facilitate data-driven decision making
- Work on a variety of special projects, events and training sessions
- 2+ years of HR experience
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
- Clear attention to detail with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees
- Possesses a high degree of integrity, ethics, and sound judgment
- Highly approachable, open-minded, positive, motivating, and a team player
This is a full-time salaried position and starting pay will be commensurate with experience. Benefits include paid time-off, paid holidays, profit sharing, and company medical, dental, vision, and 401k plans among others.
Lawson’s Finest Liquids is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to equity, inclusion and diversity. We believe that all forms of diversity make us better at everything that we do – fostering innovation and connecting us more closely to our customers and communities. Lawson’s Finest is especially interested in candidates that contribute to the diversity, inclusion and excellence of our organization.
Lawson’s Finest Liquids provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status or any other protected category under federal, state and local law.
Apply online at https://apply.workable.com/lawsons-finest-liquids/j/922A5D2893/