Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont
Help Desk Analyst I | Full Time
Location: 445 Industrial Lane
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont is looking for a Help Desk Analyst to join our IT Infrastructure team. Our company culture is built on an unwavering focus on our members and giving them the best service possible. We offer a balanced, flexible workplace, an onsite gym, fitness and wellness programs, a competitive salary and full benefits package including medical and dental insurance, vision, 401k, paid time off and holidays, tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment, dependent caregiver benefits, and resources to support your ongoing personal and professional growth and development.
NOTE: Blue Cross is requiring all employees and covered consultants to be fully vaccinated (including booster if eligible) against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination as of January 1, 2022. Those with a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief preventing them from being vaccinated can request an exemption without fear of retaliation or an impact on job candidacy
Help Desk Analyst I Responsibilities:
- Facilitates the prompt and effective resolution of technical and production issues for all workforce members of Blue Cross.
- Use judgment, analysis, and initiative to resolve problems, make recommendations based on corporate standards, an delivers impromptu end-user operational assistance as needed.
- Maintain communications with requestors throughout the analysis and resolution process particularly in higher severity incidents, keeping them informed of status and escalating issues if deemed necessary.
- Identify systemic issues (e.g., system outages, widespread processing errors) and take ownership of the end-to-end process to optimize the customer experience.
Help Desk Analyst I Qualifications:
- Minimum Associates Degree in computer science or a related field; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of computer systems and mobile devices.
- Hands on experience with diagnosing and resolving basic technical issues.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, customer-oriented and patient.
Help Desk Analyst I Benefits:
- Health insurance (including vision)
- Dental coverage (free to employees)
- Wellness Program
- 401(k) with employer match + automatic employer contribution
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Combined time off (CTO) – 20 days per year + 9 paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment
- Dependent Caregiver Benefits
*full job description attached to ADP posting
Visit us at www.bluecrossvt.org/careers to learn more and apply!