Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont
Health & Wellness Consultant | Full Time
Location: 445 Industrial Lane
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont is looking for a Health & Wellness Consultant to join our Client Solutions team. Our company culture is built on an unwavering focus on our members and giving them the best service possible. We offer a balanced, flexible workplace, an onsite gym (post-COVID), fitness and wellness programs, a competitive salary and full benefits package including medical and dental insurance, vision, 401k, paid time off and holidays, tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment, dependent caregiver benefits, and resources to support your ongoing personal and professional growth and development.
REMOTE WORK: This role will work out of our Berlin, VT headquarters part of the time post-COVID. We will eventually return to a hybrid model (target 2022), asking employees to come into the office 2 days per week with flexibility to work the rest of the week remotely.
Health & Wellness Consultant Responsibilities:
- Serve as the strategic and relationship wellness interface with large group clients for the purpose of strategy development, solution discovery, service management, risk management and relationship management. Define, recommend, and manage concrete health management solutions that support each client’s health management strategy and budget.
- Combine in-depth knowledge of population outcomes results, insurance business, wellness industry best practices, client relationship management, process improvement and current and planned business models to devise solution strategies.
- Manage health and wellness employer reporting process. Integrate population outcomes data and client-specific data as needed to develop, adjust, consult, explain, and optimize group outcomes and participation in wellness initiatives. Analyze baseline intervention strategy through a variety of available tools such as personal health aggregate information, claims history, pharmaceutical trends, population demographics, corporate health audits and health interest surveys.
Health & Wellness Consultant Qualifications:
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in a related area with certification(s) in wellness or similar areas required.
- Three to five plus years of experience in wellness management in an employer, healthcare, or insurance setting.
- Three to five years of account management experience in serving employer groups.
Health & Wellness Consultant Benefits:
- Health insurance (including vision)
- Dental coverage (free to employees)
- Wellness Program
- 401(k) with employer match
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Combined time off (CTO) – 20 days per year + 9 paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment
- Dependent Caregiver Benefits
*full job description attached to ADP posting
Visit us at www.bcbsvt.com/careers.