Sojourn Bicycling & Active Vacations
Guest Services Specialist | Full Time
Location: 166 Athletic Drive, Suite 4
We are currently looking for an extraordinary individual to join our Guest Services Team. He/She will be consulting with our guests via phone and e-mail while providing an outstanding level of service and booking trips.
This a full-time position based out of our offices in Shelburne, VT.
Critical Qualifications for the Role:
– Excellent listening skills and a willingness to exceed guest expectations with every interaction. In other words, someone who is a people person.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Our guest services specialist needs to be able to communicate clearly.
– High level of sales initiative.
– Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
– Proficient in working with Phone Systems and our Booking Software or a willingness to learn.
– Have a passion and interest in travel, especially in active travel.
– An avid biker (bonus but not a requirement).
– Full -Time | Monday through Friday | 9 AM – 6 PM (EST)
Apply by sending us the following:
-A resume and introductory cover letter
-A self-assessment of why you are interested and why you would be a great fit for Sojourn
Send your application to email@example.com.
No phone calls, please.