Grow Compost of Vermont
Grow Compost Food Scrap Diversion Driver (CDL Class A/B Operators) | Full Time
Category: Environmental Products/Services
Location: 2046 US Rt 2
CDL Drivers (two positions available)
Grow Compost is seeking two full-time CDL Class A/B Operators for work in Tank, Box, and Roll-Off vehicles. Grow with us, save the planet, and be home every night! Send your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 802-882-8257.The position will divert food scraps by operating our fleet of box, tank, hook-lift, and roll-off trucks picking up organic wastes from Vermont and New Hampshire, and delivering it to farms, compost facilities and anaerobic digesters across the region.
Class B CDL experience is required along with a DOT medical card.
- Safe and efficient operation of CDL and non-CDL trucks
- Conduct daily pre and post trip inspections
- Operate box, tank, hook-lift and roll-off trucks
- Pick up materials from customer locations, and deliver to appropriate facility
- Make note of and remove contaminants in food scrap materials
- Record pertinent information using electronic devices
- Communicate respectfully with customers and the public
- Consistently service our customers with a smile!
We are looking for candidates who:
- Possess Class B CDL
- Are at least 21 years old
- Have a clean driving record
- Have at least 1 year of experience in CDL B vehicles
- Possess or can obtain a DOT medical card
- Are able to move 48 gallon wheeled compost totes weighing in excess of 200 pounds
- Must pass routine drug tests
Compensation and Benefits
- We offer a competitive pay rate, with automatic raises after 4 weeks and 3 months
- We offer a Paid Time Off Program as well as paid holidays
- We offer a Soil Benefit to all employees
Inquire to email@example.com, or call us at 802-882-8257, please do not stop by to apply.