Graphic Designer | Full Time
Category: Graphic Design
About Us & Why We’re Hiring: Image Relay is a Digital Asset Management (DAM) SaaS solution serving over 400 customers and over 100,000 users across the globe. Our customers include some of the world’s most respected and recognized brands, including Ben & Jerry’s, Citrix, Cabot Creamery, Vail Resorts, Rossignol, O’Neill, Jacuzzi, the MacArthur Foundation, University of Texas, Seiko, and Seventh Generation among others.
Founded in 2002, Image Relay has been deemed a Leader in the DAM industry and consistently ranks #1 in Usability, ROI, and Best Results based on user reviews (G2, Capterra, etc.). These distinctions are supported by our 99% retention rate and hundreds of loyal customers, many of whom have been using our platform for the past 5-10+ years.
We have big plans for the future including expanding our product offerings, creating additional features, building out in-app capabilities, and more. In order to support these exciting plans, we need to add onto our team to help shape where Image Relay is going.
Image Relay is made up of a group of creative individuals who believe that a business has a responsibility to use itself as a force for good. This is a commitment we take seriously and strive to use as a compass for all aspects of our work. To help facilitate this, we built Image Relay’s core values and recommend that you read through them to see if who we are and how we operate feels like a fit for you.
We’re also a certified B Corporation. This third-party certification not only holds us all to a higher standard of how we do business, but it also connects us to a global network of businesses all striving to do better for our people, community, and planet. If you aren’t familiar with B Corporations, we invite you to take a look and let us know what you think.
As you’re reviewing the role requirements for this position, if you feel like you’re a great fit but you fall a little short of one or two of the requirements, we encourage you to apply anyways. None of us have it all or are a cookie cutter candidate on paper.
Who You’ll Be Working With:
Our company is made up of 25 people based across the country. Almost all of us work remotely, overlapping for at least four hours a day with EST during the 9-5 workday. You can be almost anywhere in the USA as long as you have a reliable internet connection. We’re creative thinkers, makers, and problem-solvers. We work hard and we also strive to have full and active lives outside of our work.
We’re looking for a naturally curious, experienced graphic designer to join our marketing team and help communicate the Image Relay brand, products, and story. They will collaborate cross-departmentally to generate creative and consistent content that aligns with Image Relay’s broader brand narrative and strategic goals.
Someone experienced in taking technical products & features and communicating them in simple and clear graphics. The ideal candidate will have a portfolio of work that showcases visually engaging and innovative content that is compliant with client RFPs while connecting with the audience.
What You’ll Do:
- Create engaging visuals that convey complex technical information in easy-to-understand graphics for a variety of audiences and readers
- Create and design custom graphics that are both visually appealing and reflect our brand strategy to encourage product purchase. Ensuring integrity of communications by maintaining the brand’s identity, brand, standards, and programs.
- Designing and producing visually appealing proposals, presentations, and other marketing materials
- Conferring with marketing staff and key stakeholders on providing graphics and concepts, themes, and approaches. Participate in sessions where strategy and approach for competitive pursuits are discussed and storylines are developed and applied
- Researching and bringing fresh ideas to the team
- Review work to ensure the accuracy and quality of all materials produced. Conducting final quality review of all artwork before final production
Who You Are:
- Possess previous design experience generating graphic design content for technology and/or consumer brands with a portfolio of work that demonstrates consistently high-quality design skills.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop
- Strong design sensibility, attention to detail, and creative problem-solving and accountability
- Experience creating and optimizing graphics for the web, digital & ad graphics
- Strong project management skills with the ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines. Are comfortable taking ideas from concept to completion, meeting deadlines, communicating status, and follow-up.
- Ability to take direction, feedback, and guidance from team and provide frequent project updates to ensure alignment with team goals.
- Possess self-motivation, curiosity, and a willingness to learn
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to connect the dots organizationally.
- Able to function both independently and in a collaborative team environment
- BA in Digital Design or Graphic Design
- A minimum of 4-6 years of experience in graphic design for a tech/SaaS, consumer brand, or creative agency
- A solid online portfolio showcasing creative design solutions
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Experience with and understanding of UX, UI, web and responsive design
- Solid understanding of advertising and marketing principles
- Experience generating ad graphics, design for web, & in app graphics
- Ability to lead, manage and execute multiple projects in a forward-thinking environment. Are a self-starter with a history of successful project management & execution
- Willingness to collaborate with others and champion a team environment
- Illustration skills a plus
- Basic knowledge of WordPress, HTML, and CSS is desirable
- You can work from anywhere but you need to overlap for 4 hours with 9am-5pm US-Eastern time.
- Remote work environment (Office space is available in Burlington, Vermont if you are local and so inclined)
- 100% health insurance premium paid for you and family
- Dental and Vision coverage
- 401k employer match
- Participation in Image Relay’s Incentive Stock Option plan
- 15 days paid time off plus 11 paid company holidays
- 10 sick days paid time off
- 2 cultural paid days off
- 4 hours per month volunteer time off
- 12 weeks paid family leave
- Monthly stipend to cover broadband access
Image Relay is an equal opportunity employer
Image Relay is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com with the job title you’re applying for in the subject for consideration. Thank you!