Gordon's Window Decor
Gordon’s Window Decor- Commercial Sales Representative | Full Time
Category: Energy Products/Services
Location: 8 Leroy Road
Gordon’s Window Décor is looking for a detail oriented, enthusiastic commercial sales team member to help build strong customer rapport with architects, construction and facility managers, developers and building owners. GWD is driven to make every client a Raving Fan by delivering incomparable product quality with before and after sale service and support. Experience is preferred but not required; we will train the right person. If you are goal oriented with strong organizational and people skills please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Seek out new clients (visit job sites, attend networking opportunities etc.)
- Cultivate existing relationships by doing existing project audits, office visits, lunch and learns etc.
- Meet with clients personally about projects, view the site, and develop an understanding of the need.
- Accurate field measures, accurate notes, and site photos
- Create and send proposals
- Diligent follow up on all proposals
- Enter the Order and/or work closely with Order Entry to make sure they have all the information they need to successfully enter the order quickly
- Deliver to Installation a complete Install Pack
- Work with Production and Installation team to make sure we will meet client deadlines
- Maintain communication with client throughout process
- Field oversight through the installation process
- Conflict management- first in line for client interaction if there are problems
- Post install follow up to make sure the client is a Raving Fan.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS:
- Organized and Detail Oriented
- An energetic, positive, and enthusiastic team member
- A strong, active listener
- Comfortable with, and relates well to, a broad spectrum of people
- Self- motivated and able to work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent computer skills including mobile technology such as iPads
- Able to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Make product presentations to individuals and small groups.
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com