Center for an Agricultural Economy
Farm Business Planner | Full Time
Category: Agriculture Products/Services
Location: Hardwick, VT, USA
The Center for an Agricultural Economy seeks a full-time Business Planner to join our small and dynamic team at a food-system-focused nonprofit in Hardwick, Vermont. The Farm Business Planner serves as the primary provider of services for new and beginning farmers as well as the coordinator for educational workshops and trainings for the farm services clientele. They are responsible for outreach, marketing and education activities related to the farm business services that the Center for an Agricultural Economy provides.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Recruit and enroll farmer and food business participants
- Lead business plan development with farm clients
- Provide one-on-one coaching & resources to farm focused businesses
- Coordination consultants of technical assistance for a broad range of client needs
- Plan workshops and support them with presenter recruitment, client registration, staff presence and feedback from attendees
- Participate in technical service provider networks and help advance Vermont’s goal of a strong farm and food economy
- Contribute to a highly productive, collaborative and positive work environment
To learn more and apply, please see full Job Description.
Deadline: November 1, 2019 12:00 am
Send Resume, Letter of Interest and 2 references to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 1, 2019